We are heavily committed to staff training all our staff undertake courses.
You can be confident that whenever you employ our house removal services, you will be entrusting your move to a company whose moving credentials are of the highest calibre.
Weald Removals is dedicated to customer excellence, we offer a friendly reliable and professional service. With years of experience in the industry you can be rest assured that you are in safe hands. As a company we have a view on how all removals should run which include.
- Carpet protection as standard.
- Furniture wrapped on site.
- Sofa & mattress protection as standard.
- Insurance, all our moves are covered at no extra cost.
- A dedicated phone number so you can reach us 24hrs a day when booking with us.
- Packaging materials when you move with us which include packing paper, tape and boxes. we even collect your waste materials after your move.
Spend some time considering how you are going to pack your possessions. Books are easy but heavy, valuables need careful wrapping and will take time, and some furniture may need to be dismantled.
- Start early. Packing always takes longer than anticipated, particularly when you start looking over old photographs stored in the attic or you realise that you need to dismantle the wardrobe to get it downstairs.
- Begin at the top of the house and move downwards. If you have an attic, it’s a good idea to sort it out first.
- Always pack heavy items in small boxes. It will make transporting them easier. Also, keep the weight of your boxes to a minimum to avoid any back injuries.
- Pack one room at a time, clearly labelling each box with details of its contents and the room to which it belongs. Clearly label boxes that contain breakables and also those that are load-bearing and can be stacked in the van.
- Keep all boxes for each room together. This will save time unpacking.
- It may sound obvious but pack heavier items on the bottom of the box and lighter items on top.
- Wrap items individually and place in a box that’s been lined with several layers of newspaper. Any breakables should also be wrapped in paper. Use clean tissue or wrapping paper for the first layer to prevent newspaper print leaving marks. Pillows and blankets are also useful for wrapping valuables and protecting furniture prone to dents and scratches.
- Pack important documents together, such as birth and marriage certificates, and keep them in a safe place.
At Weald Storage, we offer a more cost effective alternative to Self Storage at almost a quarter of the price of a self store, There’s no wonder its so popular. Each Storage Crate is equivalent to a 35 Square foot room or similar to the size of an average shed. Our Storage is completely flexible and we can help whether your storing your goods for days, weeks, months or years.
Fully insured each crate is stored in our secure insulated warehouse.